· TERMS & POLICIES
· In no event shall we, our officers, directors, employees and/or other representatives be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, compensatory, special, consequential, punitive, and/or incidental damages related to the products sold. All firearms parts should be inspected and installed by a competent gunsmith.
- I offer a full 30 day return policy.
- Product must be unused and undamaged.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
- Defective or damaged products MUST be reported to me upon receipt of item for a replacement.
All items sold "AS-IS" or "Discontinued" carry no warranty and are NOT returnable. All sales are final on "AS-IS" and "Discontinued" product(s).
· We have taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained is accurate; however, all information is provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. In addition, by using the information from the listing, you understand and agree that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly and can pose risks and hazards to yourself and others, which may result in property damage, serious injury or death. Any advice, guidance or other information provided cannot completely anticipate your situation, and shall not create any warranty not expressly made herein, regardless of any omission or inaccuracy of information contained in our listings.
· It is the buyer’s responsibility to be absolutely certain that any parts ordered are correctly fitted and installed. Firearms are complicated mechanisms and improper fitting of parts may result in dangerous malfunctioning, damage to the firearm and serious injury to the shooter and other persons. The purchaser and installer of parts must accept full responsibility for the correct adjustments and functioning of the firearm after such installation. Purchaser takes full responsibility of any misuse, abuse, neglect, modification(s), improper installation, improper use, or improper handling.
· You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the seller harmless against all third party claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees, arising in connection with your use of this listing or resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of the listings or your violation of these terms and policies.